At Rescue Heating & Air, we know that picking a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Alice is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly provide you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Rescue Heating & Air a call at 361-265-4371. We’re happy to help!