At Rescue Heating & Air , we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Alice is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily provide you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Rescue Heating & Air a call at 361-265-4371. We’re happy to help!