As warmer weather begins, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Alice? Even if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was running well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Rescue Heating & Air pro can help spot small issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little problems before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine components and complete a series of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into extensive issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Rescue Heating & Air
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Rescue Heating & Air pros a shout at 361-265-4371 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.