As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Alice? Particularly if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your system checked yearly by a Rescue Heating & Air technician can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy consumption—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little troubles before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine components and complete a set of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into extensive issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Rescue Heating & Air
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Rescue Heating & Air pros a shout at 361-265-4371 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching service.