As warmer weather starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Alice? Even if your air conditioning equipment is newer or was operating just fine last season.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any work for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Rescue Heating & Air professional can help spot minor troubles before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to take care of complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that collect in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy bill and in the long-term, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify small troubles before they lead to big, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly look at components and complete a series of air conditioning performance tests. These in-depth measures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large troubles that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your equipment is vulnerable to advanced failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Complete unit condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Rescue Heating & Air
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Rescue Heating & Air pros a call at 361-265-4371 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your home, make sure to check our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.