There’s no getting around the changing weather in Alice, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Rescue Heating & Air technician drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures dip in Alice. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the team at Rescue Heating & Air a call at 361-265-4371 to start saving a little more today.